4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSunny Road, Aberavon, Port Talbot, West Glamorgan
- Detached Bungalow
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Lounge Open To Dining Area
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Energy Rating: D
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Fired Heating
- Front Garden Laid To Lawn
- Enclosed Patio Area To Rear
- Driveway For 2 Cars
Situated within walking distance of Aberavon seafront and local amenities with Port Talbot town centre and the M4 motorway being within easy access, we have for sale this detached three/four bedroom bungalow. This property has the benefit of a lounge open to dining area, spacious fitted kitchen and bathroom, uPVC double glazing throughout and gas fired heating. Externally, there is a garden laid to lawn to the front, enclosed patio area to the rear and a separate driveway leading to a detached garage.
Property ref: 121_14_4235285
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61530809.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4235285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Morgan, Port Talbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.