5 bedroom detached house for saleSOUTH CHEAM
Guide Price £1,450,000
- A multitude of modern luxury refinements of the highest quality throughout
- Double glazing, gas central heating with newly insulated floors and underfloor heating to provide a very efficient heating system, thermostat controlled from each room
- Separate heated towel rail system providing heated towel rails through the summer
- Fully wired with CAT6 cabling enabling Audio Visual and Internet throughout the house
- External security lighting and burglar alarm
- Double width garage with remote control up-and-over door and separate area for heating facilities
- Own driveway with parking for numerous cars plus stunning 140' rear garden with full width paved patio
- Three breathtaking and sumptuous bathrooms
- Prime location extremely convenient for numerous high quality local schools both state and private
- Superb road and rail links to central London as well as to both major airports at Heathrow and Gatwick
A truly spectacular detached family residence located in the heart of South Cheam, extended accommodation provides 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 huge separate reception rooms, breathtaking kitchen/breakfast room, utility, downstairs cloakroom, reception hall, double garage, 65' frontage, own driveway, 140' rear garden - presented in worldclass condition throughout, immediate vacant possession - call Christies now for your appointment to view.
- 10' 9'' x 10' 8''
- 12' 9'' x 11' 9''
- 20' 6'' x 14' 8''
- 22' 2'' x 16' 3''
- 32' 4'' x 13' 10''
- 11' 9'' x 5' 6''
- 18' x 11' 6''
- 17' 9'' (max) x 6' 3''
WALK-IN WARDROBE 1
- 7' 6'' x 5' 8''
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC 1
- 13' 10'' x 12'
WALK-IN WARDROBE 2
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC 2
- 14' x 12' 6''
15' x 11' 2'' (max)
11' 1'' x 10' 3''
- 15' x 6'
Frontage - 65'
- 140' x 65'
19' 2'' x 16' 6'' (max)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61531316.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6887428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.