3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodhurst, Letchworth Garden City
Sold STC £289,995
- THREE Bedroom Terrace House
- Off Road Parking For Up To Two Cars
- CHAIN FREE
- Brilliant Sized Rear Garden
- Popular Residential Location
- Good Size Bedrooms
- Ideal Family Home
- Within Walking Distance To The Local Amenities
** SOLD BY CONNELLS LETCHWORTH** Offered To The Market As Vacant Possession Making It An Ideal Purchase For A Buyer Who Requires A Quick Sale. This Family Home Offers Good Sized Rooms Throughout And Is Located Conveniently Within Walking Distance To Local Amenities And Schools.
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted carpet.
Lounge 17' 9" x 10' 7" ( 5.41m x 3.23m )
Radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect and double glazed french doors.
Kitchen 17' x 13' 7" ( 5.18m x 4.14m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and roll top work surfaces. Sink and drainer. Space for oven. Tiled splash backs. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Door to the rear garden.
Utility Room 7' 2" x 5' 2" ( 2.18m x 1.57m )
Double glazed door leading to the front aspect.
Stair rising from the entrance hall. Airing cupboard and storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 9' 9" x 12' 1" ( 2.97m x 3.68m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Second Bedroom 9' 8" x 12' 2" ( 2.95m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Third Bedroom 7' 9" x 8' 7" ( 2.36m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Wash hand basin, radiator, shower cubicle, fully tiled and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Low level W/C.
Paved driveway for up to three / four cars.
Enclosed by timber fencing, Mainly laid to lawn, Paved area and walkway. Storage cupboard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61531814.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCH304924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Letchworth Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.