2 bedroom apartment for saleMeols Drive, Hoylake, Wirral
- Refurbished second floor flat.
- Refitted kitchen with integral oven & hob
- Two double bedrooms.
- Refitted bathroom with shower to bath
- Convenient location
- Sold with no ongoing chain.
A refurbished, beautifully appointed and well decorated second floor flat ideally located close to Hoylake. The accommodation comprises; Hall, lounge, refitted kitchen with integral oven & hob, two double bedrooms, a refitted bathroom with white three piece suite and shower to bath. No onward chain.
A beautifully appointed, refurbished and well decorated second floor flat with gas central heating, double glazing and many other features. Ideally located close to Hoylake and its amenities. The accommodation comprises; Hall, lounge, a refitted kitchen with integral oven and hob, two double bedrooms and a refitted bathroom having a white three piece suite with shower to bath. The flat is being sold with no ongoing chain.
With feature entrance door with security eye, Ideal gas central heating boiler, single radiator, tall shelved double door store cupboards. Loft access.
Lounge 15' x 14' 4" Into recess ( 4.57m x 4.37m Into recess )
With feature arched tall double glazed window overlooking Meols Drive. Double radiator and fire surround with timber plinth.
Refitted Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.62m )
Refitted kitchen having units with ivory coloured doors, marble effect work surfaces and comprising; single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboards, further range of one double, two single and two corner base units and base drawer unit. Integral Beko oven, electric hob with extractor hood above. Four single and one double wall cupboards, double glazed window above sink unit, ceiling spot lights and a slate effect vinyl tiled floor.
Front Bedroom One 16' 8" x 13' 11" Into recess ( 5.08m x 4.24m Into recess )
With double glazed window, double radiator and ornate cast iron fire surround.
Rear Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 13' 11" Into recess ( 4.37m x 4.24m Into recess )
With double radiator, wide double glazed window, ornate cast iron fire surround.
Refitted Bathroom Suite
Having a refitted white suite and comprising; Panelled bath with Aqualisa shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Two walls with marble effect wall tiling, double glazed window, double panelled radiator, ceiling spot lights and slate effect vinyl floor covering.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61532012.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.