4 bedroom town house for salePoplar Grove, Bradford, BD7
- 4 bedrooms
- Ground floor extension
- Full planning permission for further single storey and double storey extensions
- Tastefully decorated with new carpets throughout
- Well maintained south facing garden
- Double driveway and garage
- Quiet residential location
***BACK AS AVAILABLE***
HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in the ever popular area of Horton Bank Top in Bradford.
This well presented property is an extended end townhouse of three with full planning permission for additional double and single storey extensions. It occupies a larger than average corner plot and is tastefully decorated with new carpets throughout. It also benefits from central heating and UPVC double glazing.
The property briefly comprises of a 17 foot lounge, separate dining room, kitchen and additional sitting room/bedroom 4. To the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and vanity area with hand basin. There are far reaching views from the front bedrooms.
To the outside there are large gardens around the property with a double driveway and single garage of solid construction.
The property is close to good local schools, shops and main bus routes into Bradford and Halifax.
We recommend that this property is viewed early to appreciate all that there is to offer.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61532387.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS52802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.