3 bedroom bungalow for saleCannonside, Fetcham, Leatherhead, Surrey
- 3 bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow
- Lounge and dining areas
- Blank canvas ready for you own stamp
- Single garage and parking
- Fantastic secluded rear garden
- EPC energy rating E (48)
What an incredible little find I have got for you here! Are you and your family looking for a property that you can really make your own, with a brilliant location and with a fantastic secluded garden? Well I think I have found you just that!This three bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow would like someone to come in and bring back to its former glory. Once through the door the story starts to unfold with two bedrooms ready to rest your heads in, plus there are good size lounge and dining areas where you can entertain to your heart's content. When the weather is being kind you can show off this incredible rear garden where you and the family and friends can all get lost in. When the evenings come to a close the master bedroom will greet you upstairs while your guests can rest their heads in one of the two downstairs. The location is really key here, having Leatherhead's array of shops, bars and restaurants and mainline station close by, plus Fetcham Village shops that will suit all walks of life. Please don't run the risk of not viewing this little gem and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 11'8 x 10'2 (3.56m x 3.10m)
- Dining Area: 11'8 x 10'4 (3.56m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen: 9'7 x 8'3 (2.92m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 9'5 (3.97m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'10 x 11'0 (3.91m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'1 x 5'11 (2.77m x 1.80m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front Garden
- Large Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61533095.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21106442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Leatherhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.