2 bedroom flat for saleMilton Road, London, SE24
- Two double bedrooms
- Victorian property with period features
- Highly sought after Poet's Corner location
- Seperate kitchen & Living room
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Gas central heating
- Moments from Brockwell Park & Lido
- Superb transport links to the City & West End
This delightful two double bedroom Victorian property is set on the quiet and leafy Milton Road in the sought after “Poet’s Corner” area of Herne Hill, SE24. It's just moments from Brockwell Park & Lido, the weekly farmers’ market, and Herne Hill’s many independent shops, bars and restaurants. Nearby Brixton offers a fantastic range of retail and leisure facilities, including the ever popular Brixton village market.
Updated by the current owners, and providing excellent accommodation, this well-presented first floor flat enjoys two light and airy front-facing double bedrooms with traditional sash windows and in-built storage. On a split-level there is a sizeable living room and separate kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated appliances (oven, ceramic hob, extractor, fridge / freezer, washing machine, dishwasher). The bathroom has a shower, WC, hand basin. The property is accessed via well-maintained communal areas.
Herne Hill station - just minutes walk, has direct links to London Victoria, Blackfriars, St Pancras International & Luton Airport, whilst nearby Brixton offers direct access to central London via the Victoria line.
Nearby St Jude's Church of England Primary School is rated "outstanding" by Oftsed.
There is no onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61533587.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS49776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.