4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Avenue, Brookville, Thetford
Sold STC £350,000
- Non estate detached bungalow
- Semi rural location
- Four bedrooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
This fantastic detached bungalow is a real gem and a must view! Located in the popular hamlet of Brookville benefits include a stunning kitchen/ breakfast room, conservatory, utility room, plus four bedrooms (one with ensuite) plus a large rear garden and wider than average garage.
Situated right at the edge of this small hamlet the property benefits from having oil fired central heating, sealed unit glazing, large garage, generous size gardens to front and rear, four bedrooms and ensuite shower room.
Sealed unit entrance door leading to:
With built in storage cupboard, access to loft space with light fitted, ceramic tiled floor, plastered ceiling, radiator.
Living Room 18' x 12' 10" ( 5.49m x 3.91m )
With open fireplace with brick hearth and chimney breast (not in recent use), double aspect with sealed unit upvc windows to front and rear, plastered ceiling, radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 12' 8" max (8ft min) x 23' 9" max (19ft2 min) ( 3.86m max (8ft min) x 7.24m max (19ft2 min) )
With an excellent range of fitted base and wall units, built in ceramic hob with cooker hood above, built in electric oven, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, plastered ceiling with recessed lighting, sealed unit upvc window to rear, radiator, double upvc french doors to:
Conservatory 9' x 11' 4" ( 2.74m x 3.45m )
Of brick and sealed unit upvc construction with ceramic tiled floor and double sealed unit upvc doors to either side and garden.
Utility 8' x 5' ( 2.44m x 1.52m )
Located off the kitchen with floor mounted oil fired boiler, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine with worksurface over, eye level units, plastered ceiling, sealed unit upvc window to side and sealed unit upvc door to side.
Master Bedroom 13' 10" x 14' 10" max (10ft8 min) ( 4.22m x 4.52m max (10ft8 min) )
With sealed unit upvc window to front, plastered ceiling, radiator and door to:
Ensuite Shower 7' 3" x 5' 4" ( 2.21m x 1.63m )
With white suite comprising close couped wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with mains shower over, ceramic tiled floor, plastered ceiling with recessed lighting and electric vent, sealed unit upvc window to side and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.90m )
With plastered ceiling, sealed unit upvc window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.90m )
With plastered ceiling, sealed unit upvc window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 9' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.90m )
With plastered ceiling, sealed unit upvc window to side and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 1" x 9' 4" ( 2.16m x 2.84m )
With white suite comprising of close coupled wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower and mixer tap over, full height tiling to the bath and shower area, ceramic tiled floor, plastered ceiling with recessed lighting, sealed unit upvc window to front and radiator.
The property is accessed via five bar gates which lead onto the shingled driveway and turning area and a larger than average size garage which measures 14ft4 wide x 19ft4 long with power and light connected, access into the roof space for storage and an up and over metal door. There is a small lawned area to the front with floral borders. The large rear and side garden are predominantly laid to lawn with a summerhouse and greenhouse, raised beds and an above ground swimming pool with polytunnel pump house and heating system.
Mains, electricity and water are connected to the property.
From William H Brown's Brandon Office along the High Street and over the level crossing bearing left to Weeting. Continue through Weeting for approximately 4 miles until you reach Methwold. Continue along the Main Road through Methwold and into Brookville. The Avenue can be found on the right hand side (the very last turning in the hamlet) where the property can be found at the far end on the right hand side, clearly indicated by a William H Brown For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61533953.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.