2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleShillinglee, Waterlooville
Sold STC £280,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Front And Rear Garden
- Popular Location
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
Take a look at this detached bungalow located in the prestigious money estate.
Take a look at this detached bungalow located in the prestigious money estate. The property boast driveway for several vehicle's, garage, mature rear garden, two bedrooms, Morden kitchen, bathroom, conservatory and front garden. A perfect purchase with local amenities. Please call to arrange a viewing.
Laid to lawn with shrub boarders and path to rear.
Dropped curb access with off road parking for several vehicles and access to garage.
Textured ceiling with loft access, UPVC double glazed door to side elevation. Cupboard which are housing meters, carpeted and doors to.
Bedroom Two 8' x 9' 1" ( 2.44m x 2.77m )
Textured ceiling, coving and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, built in airing cupboard with water tank and carpeted.
Reception Room One 16' 3" x 11' 11" Max ( 4.95m x 3.63m Max )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls with picture rail, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Gas fire with back boiler and surround, radiator and carpeted.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 9' ( 4.24m x 2.74m )
Textured ceiling, coving and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpeted.
Textured ceiling and tilled walls, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Fitted bathroom comprising of panelled enclosed bath with overhead shower attachment, pedestal wash hand and basin, low level WC, carpeted and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' ( 3.30m x 2.74m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll edge work surface over, inset sink and a drainer with mixer tap over. Integrated four ring electric hob, waist height dual oven, breakfast bar, space and plumbing for all appliance and door to.
Enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with shrub and hedge boarders, mature apple tree, patio area and access to garage.
Garage 16' 9" x 8' 5" ( 5.11m x 2.57m )
Space for vehicle and work bench.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61534004.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.