2 bedroom flat for saleKingsway, Hove
- SECOND FLOOR
- SEAFRONT FLAT
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, 1 WITH SEA VIEWS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- DIRECT SEA VIEWS FROM THE LIVING ROOM
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM WITH A SEPARATE UTILITY AREA
A superb seafront flat offering direct sea views, two double bedrooms, no onward chain and Share of Freehold.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this very nice two double bedroom second floor flat located directly on Hove seafront.
This second floor apartment offers stunning uninterrupted direct sea views, and also overlooks Hove tennis courts and the bowling green. Being located up on the second floor means you benefit from being further away from the traffic noise, while double glazed sash windows fitted in all the front rooms also help keep the property nice and quiet.
The large living space incorporates the kitchen nicely and creates a superb entertaining space. The kitchen has a built-in dishwasher, a small fridge freezer, an electric hob and an oven. What is great about this apartment is that all the rooms are of a good size and this includes the hallway; the current owners have used the size of the hallway to create a small utility area with plumbing for a washer/dryer. The Worcester Combi Boiler is also housed in the same area.
Both bedrooms are double rooms and both offer great views; the largest bedroom has an outlook to the rear towards the Downs. Bedroom two is the smaller of the two double bedrooms, but this room has the 'wow' factor with direct sea views.
The bathroom has a matching white suite with a P-shaped bath and a shower over; there is also a window in the bathroom for natural ventilation.
This really is a great seafront apartment with no ongoing chain and Share of Freehold.
Lounge/kitchen 13' 6" max x 19' 5" max ( 4.11m max x 5.92m max )
Bedroom 1 15' 6" max x 9' max ( 4.72m max x 2.74m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 7" max x 7' max ( 3.84m max x 2.13m max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61534007.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH104953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.