3 bedroom terraced house for saleLinton Road, Hove
- TERRACED FREEHOLD HOUSE
- POETS CORNER
- WEST FACING PATIO GARDEN
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- VERY ATTRACTIVE CURB APPEAL
- STUNNING EXTENDED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- LUXURY BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom terraced home located in the sought after Poets Corner, Hove. The property benefits from 3 double bedrooms, a luxury main bathroom & en-suite, a through living/dining room, a stunning extended kitchen/breakfast room and a west facing patio.
Linton Road is ideally situated in the ever-popular Poets Corner district of Hove. Stoneham Park is nearby, along with a range of shops, restaurants, pubs and cafes on Portland Road. You also have the benefit of being just a short walk away from Hove, Portslade and Aldrington railway stations with commuter links to London & Gatwick Airport. Popular schools are nearby too!
The home itself is terraced, with a through living/dining room on the ground floor benefiting from an open fireplace & double glazed sash windows. This leads through into the unique extended kitchen breakfast room spanning the full width of the house. The modern fitted kitchen has tiled flooring, skylight, space for a dining table & double doors leading to the patio.
The patio is west facing and benefits from the afternoon sun, with a raised decking area and a fenced surround.
Stairs lead to the first floor, which contains the luxury bathroom with a raised central roll top bath, 'his and hers' wash hand basins, a large walk-in shower & an airing cupboard. Just next door is the separate toilet.
Two double bedrooms are situated on this floor; the master bedroom to the front, with wooden flooring, double glazed sash windows & full width built-in wardrobes. Bedroom 3 is situated to the rear.
Stairs lead to the converted loft extension with a large double bedroom; this has built-in storage & an en-suite shower room. There is also a large loft room with plenty of storage space.
Living Area/dining Area 24' 1" max x 11' 1" max ( 7.34m max x 3.38m max )
Kitchen/breakfast Area 14' 1" max x 18' 1" max ( 4.29m max x 5.51m max )
Master Bedroom 12' 7" max x 13' 4" max ( 3.84m max x 4.06m max )
Bedroom 3 10' 9" max x 7' 9" max ( 3.28m max x 2.36m max )
Bathroom 9' 1" max x 10' 8" max ( 2.77m max x 3.25m max )
Bedroom 2 14' 3" max x 10' 7" max ( 4.34m max x 3.23m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61534010.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.