2 bedroom apartment for saleSalisbury Road, Hove
Sold STC £375,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- PERIOD TOP FLOOR MAISONETTE
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- SEPARATE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- CENTRAL HOVE LOCATION
A spacious top floor maisonette held within a beautiful period building on the ever-popular Salisbury Road, central Hove. The apartment benefits from two double bedrooms, a kitchen / breakfast room, a spacious living room and Share of Freehold.
Salisbury Road is ideally situated in central Hove just above Palmeira Square and Hove seafront. It is within close proximity to Hove railway station with commuter links to London and Gatwick Airport. Church Road is also nearby with its range of local shops, restaurants, bars and cafes.
The flat itself is entered on the second floor into a spacious hallway with space for a study area.
On this level you have the kitchen / dining area with a fully fitted kitchen and space for a dining table, plus a period fireplace and a sash window.
You also have the large living room with two sash windows to the front and a period fireplace, creating a spacious yet cosy living area.
Stairs rise to the first floor where you will find the master bedroom to the rear with pleasant roof top views over Hove, a period fireplace and a large loft area with plenty of storage. The second double bedroom is to the front, with two Velux windows. In between is the modern bathroom suite, with a bath and a shower over, a wash hand basin and a toilet.
This property must be seen to appreciate the style and the size.
Living Room 15' 2" x 14' max ( 4.62m x 4.27m max )
Kitchen/dining Area 15' 2" max x 10' 4" ( 4.62m max x 3.15m )
Under Stairs Storage
Stairs To First Floor
Master Bedroom 13' 9" max x 14' 9" max ( 4.19m max x 4.50m max )
restricted head height
Bedroom 18' 3" max x 11' 1" max ( 5.56m max x 3.38m max )
restricted head height
Total Floor Area: 775 Sq. Ft.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61534013.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.