4 bedroom terraced house for saleHarry Barber Close, Norwich
- Modern four bedroom house
- Investors only
- No-onward chain
- Close to UEA and Hospital
- Enclosed rear garden
A FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! Well presented four bedroom house is being offered with no-onward chain. Set back from the road the property benefits from four good sized bedrooms, large modern family bathroom and enclosed low maintenance garden.
Door and window to the front, two storage cupboards and door to:
Storage cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 6' 10" ( 3.99m x 2.08m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, gas oven and hob with cooker hood over, fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to front aspect.
Lounge 6' 3" x 10' 1" ( 1.91m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.82m )
Radiator and sliding doors onto the garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 6' 11" x 10' 5" ( 2.11m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and loft access.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" max x 10' 4" ( 2.82m max x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 11" x 7' ( 3.94m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, part tiled walls, two obscure windows to front aspect.
The property benefits from a low maintenance enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to patio with garden shed. Ref: 34530
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61534034.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR118284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.