3 bedroom cottage for saleBourne Road, Pode Hole, Spalding
- Detached Character Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Large Gravelled Driveway
- Two Storey Barn
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL!!
This DETACHED CHARACTER PROPERTY offers SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION throughout and boasts an OPEN PLAN GROUND FLOOR, THREE BEDROOMS, LARGE REAR GARDEN, EXTENSIVE OFF ROAD PARKING & the SUPERB ADDITION OF A TWO STOREY BARN that has the POTENTIAL USE FOR A BUSINESS!!
A spacious grand property with the superb addition of a two storey barn which has the potential to be used for business use. The property is situated in a highly private location and briefly comprises of an entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, shower room, family room, storage/study, landing, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property also benefits from an extensive gravelled driveway providing off road parking for approx 4-5 cars, large patio area, good sized rear garden with a seating/BBQ area and a log store.
INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO FULLY APPRECIATE!
Double glazed door to the rear aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, tiled flooring and a wooden barn style door.
Double glazed door to front aspect. understairs cupboard and a radiator.
Lounge 23' 10" x 13' 4" ( 7.26m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature brick fireplace, wall lights, radiator, telephone point and TV point. Double glazed patio doors leading onto the patio area.
Dining Room 28' 5" x 9' 1" max ( 8.66m x 2.77m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 22' 6" x 9' 4" max ( 6.86m x 2.84m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units, work surfaces, tiled walls, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator and CH boiler. Open plan into breakfast room which measures 13' 5" x 5' 10".
Utility Room 9' 1" x 7' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, work surfaces with shelving under, sink and drainer, tiled walls, radiator and a door leading into the shower room.
Situated on the ground floor. Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, sink and tiled splashback.
Shower, sink and WC.
Family Room 15' 6" x 12' 6" inc shelves ( 4.72m x 3.81m inc shelves )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in shelves and shelving unit, radiator and TV point.
Storage/Study 13' x 9' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to side aspect and CH boiler for the barn.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect and loft hatch access.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 7' 8" exc recess ( 3.71m x 2.34m exc recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, recess shelved area, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 9' inc wardrobes ( 2.92m x 2.74m inc wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, bath with mixer taps, shower, partly tiled walls, WC, airing cupboard and a radiator.
To the front of the property there is a large patio area.
To the rear aspect there is a large gravelled driveway, patio which runs alongside the property, good sized garden with seating/BBQ area and a log store.
Outbuilding/barn 42' 6" x 13' 5" max ( 12.95m x 4.09m max )
A two storey barn having the benefit of power, ceiling lights and wooden flooring. The barn was previously used as a cinema room and is currently used for storage.
There is covenant on the barn with restricts the barn being used for residential purposes. Please seek advice for the covenant to be removed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61534040.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.