5 bedroom detached house for saleLewis Close, Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire, MK16
Offers in Excess of
- Extended detached house
- Five bedrooms; one en suite
- Open plan sitting/dining room
- Study, conservatory
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Double glazed throughout
- Garage, off street parking
- Low maintenance rear garden
An extended five bedroom detached house with annexe potential, garage, parking and enclosed rear garden, situated in a cul-de-sac on the Poets Estate in Newport Pagnell. This property has flexible accommodation over two floors. This includes - on the ground floor - an open plan sitting/dining room, family room/study, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room and cloakroom. There is also a bedroom with annexe potential. The first floor has a master bedroom with an en suite bathroom, three further bedrooms and a shower room. There is off street parking to the front, a low maintenance rear garden, and a garage to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61534666.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OHO171926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.