2 bedroom terraced house for saleWood Street, Kidderminster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom House
- Gas Radiator Heating & Double Glazing
- No Upward Chain
- Ideal Buy-To-Let or First Time Buy!
- Close to Town Centre
*** TWO BEDROOM HOUSE *** GAS RADIATOR HEATING *** DOUBLE GLAZING *** NO UPWARD CHAIN *** CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE *** IDEAL BUY-TO-LET OR FIRST TIME BUY *** CALL FOR FULL DETAILS! ***
The internal accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen, cellar, first floor landing, two bedrooms and a first floor bathroom/wc. There is also a garden to the rear.
Double glazed front entrance door.
Lounge 11' 11" max x 10' 11" ( 3.63m max x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, wall lights, feature fireplace, gas central heated radiator, timber effect flooring and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 11" ( 3.17m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear garden, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, plumbing for washing machine, four ring electric hob and oven, stainless steel chimney hood, gas central heated radiator, timber effect flooring, stairs to first floor landing and door to cellar.
Doors to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.25m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, access point to loft, ceiling light, built-in wardrobe with sliding mirror door, gas central heated radiator and timber effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 4' 8" ( 3.23m x 1.42m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and timber effect flooring.
Ceiling light, tiling to walls, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment and gas central heated radiator.
Enclosed fenced boundaries, gated side access, patio area and lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61536205.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.