5 bedroom detached house for saleVillage Hall Green, Whipsnade, Bedfordshire, LU6
- Contemporary detached eco house
- Four/five bedrooms, four bathrooms
- Sitting room, study/bedroom five
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Hardstanding for a potential home office/studio
- Reusable heat incentive of £1200 per year for 7 years
- Garaging for up to four cars, gravelled driveway with gravel mats
A high specification five bedroom detached eco house with 3,958 sq ft of accommodation including a four car garage, set in approximately 0.25 aces with no upper chain. Constructed in 2014, the specification includes an air source heat pump, under floor heating throughout with engineered oak and polished Jura limestone flooring; a mechanical ventilation and heat recovery system; LED lighting and an oak and glass staircase. The property has an open plan kitchen/family room entertaining space with bi-fold doors to the garden. In the rear garden there is hard standing for a potential home office/studio with services in place. There are village shops including a post office in Kensworth and the school catchment is Studham C. of E. School. Tring mainline railway station is approximately 7.8 miles away with trains to Euston in 35 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61537673.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OHO160576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.