4 bedroom bungalow for saleChurch Road, Milton-under-Wychwood, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
Guide Price £675,000
- Popular village location
- Good ceiling heights throughout, level access to all areas
- Large level garden with mature trees, sheltered patio areas
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Three further bedrooms, Family bathroom
- Large drawing room with wood burner
- Dining room with large glass sliding doors to the garden
- Kitchen, utility room and cloakroom
- Off road parking and integral garage
- Outbuildings to include summerhouse, greenhouse and shed
Spacious bungalow with generous garden in a secluded location
Vicarage Field is set well back from the village lane at the end of a long driveway. It is set within lovely gardens and grounds with extensive lawns, mature trees and a vegetable garden. The whole property extends to about 0.75 acres and would make a lovely home for a family or a downsizer. It also offers great potential to extend or perhaps redevelopment, subject to obtaining any relevant planning consents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61537868.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR160206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Burford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.