4 bedroom terraced house for saleDavenport Road, Yarm
- A Substantial Four Bedroom End Terrace House Offering Extremely Spacious Accommodation
- Significantly Extended on Both Floors to Provide an Excellent Family Home, Close to Popular Junior & Secondary Schools
- Extensive Lounge with Solid Wood Flooring & a Feature Wall Mounted Electric Fire
- Generous Dining Room (Originally the Main Lounge) Again with Solid Wood Flooring
- Modern Kitchen with a Good Range of Fitted Units & Built-in Oven & Hob
- Four Bedrooms with One Having a Dressing Room
- Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite Including a Corner Bath
- Separate Shower Room with Nicely Presented White Suite & Single Shower Cubicle
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Lawned Gardens with the Rear Being Surprisingly Generous & Single Garage
A Substantial Four Bedroom End Terrace House Offering Extremely Spacious Accommodation. Significantly Extended on Both Floors to Provide an Excellent Family Home, Close to Popular Junior and Secondary Schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61539368.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR130158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.