3 bedroom detached house for saleHinde Close, RUGBY
Sold STC £210,000
- Very Well Presented Detached Property
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Car Port
- Viewing Recommended
SHIPWAYS ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER THIS VERY WELL PRESENTED DETACHED PROPERTY IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION. THE AREA OFFERS EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLING AND MAJOR ROAD AND RAIL NETWORKS
Shipways are delighted to offer this very well presented detached property in a sought after residential location. The area offers easy access to local amenities, schooling and major road and rail networks. Accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens and car port
Having opaque glazed front door, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard and tiled flooring
Lounge 14' Max x 12' 2" Max ( 4.27m Max x 3.71m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, television point and coving to ceiling
Dining Room 11' 7" x 10' ( 3.53m x 3.05m )
Having UPVc double glazed tilt and slide patio doors to rear aspect, radiator, television point, ceiling fan and coving to ceiling
Kitchen 11' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.79m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to side aspect, central heating boiler, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap over, space for cooker with extractor over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge, telephone point, tiling to splashbacks and tiled flooring
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft and doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 11' 10" Excluding Wardrobe x 9' 10" ( 3.61m Excluding Wardrobe x 3.00m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobes and telephone point
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes and picture rail
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.90m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobe
Having opaque UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, bath with shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, airing cupboard and full height tiling
The front of the property benefits from an ornamental planted area and a paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a patio area, a summer house and a concrete shed, both benefitting from having electricity fitted, flower borders and timber fence surrounding
The car port has double timber gates, a door to the kitchen and opens to the rear garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61543607.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.