3 bedroom terraced house for saleFoxhouse Road, Costessey, Norwich
Sold STC £180,000
- Mid terrace house
- Three bedrooms
- Cul-de-sac location
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Enclosed rear garden
- Excellent condition throughout
- No-onward chain
SUPERB BLOOR BUILT TERRACE HOUSE! Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular development of Queens Hill located to the west of Norwich. This immaculate property boasts good size accommodation, two allocated parking spaces, double glazing, gas central heating and is offered with no-onward chain.
Entrance door, radiator, stairs to first floor, plastered ceiling, doors to WC, kitchen and lounge/diner.
With low level WC and wash band basin, tiled splashbacks, radiator, wall mounted consumer fuse box unit, extractor fan and plastered ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.46m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll work surfaces over, sink drainer with mixer taps, stainless steel gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, built in oven and grill, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumbledryer, radiator, cupboard housing central heating boiler, stainless steel splashbacks and uPVC double glazed window to the front.
Lounge/ Diner 15' 2" narrowing to 12' " x 14' 9" ( 4.62m narrowing to 3.66m x 4.50m )
uPVC double glazed window and uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear, radiator, plastered ceiling and built in storage cupboard.
Loft access, airing cupboard, plastered ceiling, doors to three bedrooms and bathroom.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator, two built in wardrobes and plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.57m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator and plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 6' 4" ( 2.54m x 1.93m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator and plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, radiator, plastered ceiling and obscure uPVC double glazed window to the front.
To the front of the property the garden is laid to lawn, enclosed by low level hedging with paved path leading to the front door having storm porch over. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, fully enclosed by timber panel fencing with decorative flower beds, paved patio area and gate to the rear. The property benefits from two allocated parking spaces. Ref: 34531
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61544183.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.