3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShetland Drive, Ellesmere Port
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Downstairs WC & En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Off-Road Parking & Private Rear Garden
Situated close to local amenities and travel networks on the popular Stanney Oaks development is this semi-detached house offering spacious, adaptable accommodation throughout. The property has a good-sized, private rear garden as well as off-road parking, en-suite to master and a conservatory.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this three bedroom semi-detached house situated close to local amenities and travel links on the popular 'Stanney Oaks' development. The property is available with no ongoing chain and offers spacious, adaptable accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, downstairs WC, lounge, dining room, kitchen and conservatory to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom, with a further en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. Externally the property boasts off-road parking for multiple cars to the front and side as well as a private, low-maintenance garden to the rear. This property would make a fantastic family home and an early viewing is advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed entrance door to front aspect, gas central heating radiator, stairs to First Floor Landing.
Double glazed window to front aspect, WC, wash-hand basin, part-tiled walls, gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 4" x 13' 4" ( 4.06m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas fireplace, gas central heating radiator, built-in storage cupboard.
Dining Room 9' 3" x 7' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.36m )
Gas central heating radiator, double glazed folding doors leading into conservatory.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 8' 6" ( 2.79m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door leading onto rear garden, wall and base storage units, stainless steel sink/drainer unit, work surfaces, splashback wall tiles, electric oven, electric hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine and gas central heating radiator.
Conservatory 15' 5" x 8' 9" ( 4.70m x 2.67m )
Brick & UPVC construction, double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, lights, double glazed patio doors leading onto Rear Garden, wall-mounted electric heater and wall-mounted electric fireplace.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from Entrance Hall, double glazed window to side aspect, built-in airing cupboard with small gas central heating radiator, loft access and wall-mounted air-con unit.
Bedroom One 10' Into Door Recess x 10' 11" ( 3.05m Into Door Recess x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas central heating radiator, door to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, vanity sink unit, extractor fan, part-tiled walls, electric heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 6' 1" ( 2.26m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps and shower unit, vanity sink unit, WC, extractor fan and part-tiled walls.
Paved to provide off-road parking for multiple cars with a decoratively stoned area to the side.
Low maintenance garden which has a combination of decked and decoratively stoned sitting areas. The garden is enclosed by wooden panel fencing and is not overlooked at the rear. There is access to the front of the property via a wooden gate to the side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61544189.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.