3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRoderick Avenue, Peacehaven, East Sussex
- 3 bedroom extended detached bungalow
- Shower room & bathroom
- Lawn & patio rear gardens
- Off road parking & garage with workshop
- Close to shops & transport links
- EPC energy rating D (60)
If you are looking for home with versatility with great bedroom sizes and close to the high street in Peacehaven, this could just be the one for you!Located in Roderick Avenue and within a short stroll to the shops along the South Coast Road, it’s ideally suited for being close enough for convenience and far away enough not to hear the traffic drone and hype. Also close by is the excellent Meridian centre with a Co-op and lots of small independent shops.As you approach this property you’ll notice how loved this bungalow has been kept. Rendered and painted in white it stands out with character and kerb appeal.The ground floor has a wow factor, we love it! To both external walls on the south & north it has been extended. The master bedroom has benefited from a beautiful European style en-suite and the living space now has either another reception space or dining room. The main living space is huge and incorporates the kitchen close by, there’s even a lean-to utility space for extra convenience to hide the washing machine and tumble dryer away. The first floor has been converted to the third bedroom with a separate shower room, it would be a brilliant use for occasional use or study space. Due to its size there is no reason why it wouldn’t be a long term use too.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living here and really sad to think about leaving our home. We wouldn't have even thought about moving but have seen something in Newhaven that fits our lifestyle perfectly and want to make the move while its still available.We hope the new owners love living here as much as we have.
- Entrance Hallway
- Bedroom 2: 13'11 x 9'11 (4.24m x 3.02m)
- Bathroom: 6'6 x 5'11 (1.98m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'10 x 10'0 (4.22m x 3.05m)
- En-Suite: 9'1 x 4'3 (2.77m x 1.30m)
- Lounge: 17'7 x 16'0 (5.36m x 4.88m)
- Kitchen: 9'11 x 8'11 (3.02m x 2.72m)
- Utility: 8'8 x 3'11 (2.64m x 1.19m)
- Dining Room: 20'1 x 8'1 (6.13m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'3 x 13'2 (4.04m x 4.02m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61544471.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 31808768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.