2 bedroom town house for saleRosewood Drive, Winsford
Sold STC £107,000
- Well-presented mid mews house with no chain
- Head of cul-de-sac position
- Recently repainted throughout in neutral colours
- Lounge, kitchen/diner, two good size bedrooms
- Private enclosed rear garden & parking for two cars
- GUIDE PRICE £107,000 - £112,000
GUIDE PRICE £107,000 - £112,000. Situated in the popular residential area of Littlers Cross in a quiet cul-de-sac location with access to open grass land, this recently re-decorated mid mews property is an ideal first time buyers home or investment property. ***NO CHAIN***
Situated in the popular residential area of Littlers Cross in a quiet cul-de-sac location with access to open grass land, this recently re-decorated mid mews property is an ideal first time buyers home or investment property. Briefly comprising, lounge, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a generous rear garden and off road parking for two vehicles. Upvc windows and gas central heating.***NO CHAIN***
Wooden front door with opaque window. Stairs to first floor. Central heating thermostat and coat hooks. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Door to lounge.
Coved ceiling. Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation. Telephone and television point. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Door to kitchen.
Two Upvc double glazed windows to the rear elevation. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Gas hob with integrated electric oven, grill and extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Baxi central heating and water boiler. Understairs storage cupboard. Wooden door leading to rear garden.
Spindle balustrade. Loft access. Doors to all upstairs rooms.
Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator.
Two Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation. Built in airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and storage space. Radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Wall mirror. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Shaving point.
Accessed via a driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles. Planted boarder and path leading to a canopy style porch with coach light.
Mainly laid to lawn. Fenced and private with a gate to the rear. Side path leading to back gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61545287.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.