4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRilshaw Lane, Winsford
Sold STC £235,000
- Well-presented semi-detached house in semi-rural location
- Four reception rooms, four bedrooms - master with balcony & en-suite WC
- Extensive parking for numerous & large vehicles
- Range of outbuildings including large double garage
- Attractive landscaped gardens with excellent privacy
- GUIDE PRICE £235,000 - £265,000
GUIDE PRICE £235,000 - £265,000. Situated in a semi-rural location, this semi-detached house offers ample well-presented accommodation and occupies a generous plot with an array of outbuildings including a large double garage, landscaped gardens, & extensive parking for numerous and large vehicles.
This semi-detached house occupies a generous plot with landscaped private gardens, extensive parking for numerous and large vehicles, and an array of outbuildings including a large double garage and workshop, making it suitable for purchasers wishing to have a home based business requiring extensive storage or workspace. The property is well-appointed and benefits from PVCu double glazing (where specified) and a gas central heating system. The accommodation is spacious and nicely presented and comprises:- entrance hall with staircase to first floor and under-stairs storage cupboards; lounge with bay window; galley-style kitchen with integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, tumble dryer, electric double oven, and four-ring gas hob; archway opening from kitchen to dining room creating an attractive open-plan arrangement; study; garden room with door to a delightful enclosed patio garden that affords excellent privacy; cloaks/WC; to the first floor there are four bedrooms, the master of which has an en-suite WC, built-in wardrobe, and double doors onto a decked balcony that enjoys the morning and afternoon sun; family bathroom with white suite including bath with drencher shower over. Externally the aforementioned double garage also has a separate office room with fitted cupboards, and there is an attractive summerhouse that adjoins the large workshop and has a decked canopy veranda overlooking a delightful private garden with large avery.
PVCu opaque double glazed front door with PVCu opaque double glazed windows to either side. Wood effect laminate flooring. Staircase to first floor with two cupboards under. Radiator. Door to lounge.
Lounge 18' 11" plus bay x 10' 7" extending to 14' 10" ( 5.77m plus bay x 3.23m extending to 4.52m )
Picture rail. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. PVCu double glazed bay window to the front elevation. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 17' 6" x 6' 3" ( 5.33m x 1.91m )
Galley-style kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units and work surfaces with tiled splashbacks. White ceramic one and a half bowl sink and drainer with swan-neck mixer tap. Integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, tumble dryer, electric double oven, and four-ring gas hob with extractor canopy over. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Two double glazed windows to the rear. Door to cloaks/WC. Arched opening to dining room.
Dining Room 14' 9" x 11' 11" ( 4.50m x 3.63m )
Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Two PVCu opaque double glazed windows to the side and one to the rear. PVCu opaque double glazed door to garden room. Door to study.
Study 12' x 9' 3" ( 3.66m x 2.82m )
Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to the front.
Garden Room 13' 6" x 7' 11" ( 4.11m x 2.41m )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed windows to either side and rear. PVCu double glazed sliding patio door to garden. PVCu double glazed door to driveway.
Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Wood effect laminate flooring. Extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Door to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 17' 3" x 12' max narrowing to 7' 5" ( 5.26m x 3.66m max narrowing to 2.26m )
Built-in wardrobe.Two radiators. PVCu double glazed windows to front and rear. PVCu double glazed double doors to decked balcony with wrought-iron railings. Door to en-suite WC.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin inset to vanity cupboard with tiled splashbacks. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" plus bay x 10' 7" max ( 3.23m plus bay x 3.23m max )
Radiator. Picture rail. PVCu double glazed bay window to the front.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 7' 11" ( 3.23m x 2.41m )
Picture rail. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 4 7' 11" narrowing to 4' 9" x 7' 1" plus recess ( 2.41m narrowing to 1.45m x 2.16m plus recess )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to the front.
Bathroom 6' 10" x 7' 10" narrowing to 4' 9" ( 2.08m x 2.39m narrowing to 1.45m )
White suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, and corner bath with fixed drencher shower-head and flexible shower attachment over. Tiled walls. Radiator. PVCu opaque double glazed window to the rear.
The property occupies a generous plot and is set back behind a paved forecourt and tarmacadam driveway that leads through gates to a secure parking area alongside the property and a large double garage. In all the property provides extensive parking that could accommodate in excess of 10 cars, and would also be suitable for larger vehicles including caravans, motor homes, or boats. There are two enclosed garden areas that offer excellent privacy. To the front of the property the garden has a paved patio area, lawn, brick-built pond, timber shed, and large avery. There is access from here into a summerhouse with decked canopy veranda, two double glazed windows, power, lighting, and tv aerial. The summerhouse forms part of a large outbuilding which overall measures 20'10 x 23'2, and also provides an excellent workshop or storage space with power and lighting. To the rear of the property there is an imprinted concrete patio garden. Additional storage is provided by a metal porta cabin with power and lighting.
Garage 29' 10" x 33' 7" including office ( 9.09m x 10.24m including office )
Two sets of double vehicular entrance doors. Pedestrian door to side. Stainless steel sink unit. Power and lighting. Concrete floor. Office room with fitted cupboards.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61547312.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.