4 bedroom detached house for saleDOUGLAS AVENUE - POULTON LE FYLDE -STALMINE - FY6 0NB
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH GALLERY LANDING
- TWO LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS & GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH HIGH SPEC. GERMAN APPLICANCES
- THREE FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS * MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- DETACHED GARAGE * LONG DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED & WELL KEPT FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- READY TO WALK INTO - COMBI BOILER & FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED
- WALKING DISTANCE TO AMENITIES & ON GOOD TRANSPORT ROUTES
- WELL MAINTAINED & PRESENTED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED PROPERTY, IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION. A LOVELY, WELL MAINTAINED FAMILY HOME WITH GOOD SIZED ACCOMMODATION, STUNNING KITCHEN, IMPRESSIVE FAMILY BATHROOM & MODERN INTERNAL DECOR, GARAGE & AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING, GENEROUS PRIVATE REAR GARDEN...
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61547507.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.