3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Georges Road, Winsford
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Sympathetically renovated period semi-detached house
- Desirable residential location close to town centre
- Reception hall, two reception rooms, kitchen,/diner, utility room, cloaks/WC
- Three good sized bedrooms & bathroom
- Generous rear garden
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000
GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000. This period semi-detached house was renovated and sympathetically refurbished circa 2013 and retains character features. The accommodation is ample for a family and features three good size bedrooms, and a spacious kitchen/diner with doors to a generous rear garden.
GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000
Situated on a desirable residential road that is conveniently within half a mile walk of the town centre, this period semi-detached house was renovated and sympathetically refurbished circa 2013 and retains character features. The accommodation is spacious throughout and ample for a family, and comprises:- reception hall with Minton tiled floor and coved ceiling; sitting room with bay window and cast-iron fireplace; living room with coved ceiling; spacious kitchen/diner with double doors to the rear garden; utility room; cloaks/WC; three good size bedrooms; bathroom with P-shaped bath with shower over. The property benefits from a gas central heating system and is majority PVCu double glazed. Externally the property is set back behind a small front garden and has access alongside to a generous rear garden which is enclosed and comprises lawn and paved patio area.
PVCu opaque double glazed front door. Minton tiled floor. Radiator. Staircase to first floor. Coved ceiling. Doors to sitting and living rooms.
Sitting Room 12' 11" into bay x 9' 10" max ( 3.94m into bay x 3.00m max )
Cast-iron fireplace. Square bay with PVCu double glazed windor to front. Picture rail. Coved ceiling. Radiator.
Living Room 12' 11" narrowing to 12' 1" x 9' 10" min ( 3.94m narrowing to 3.68m x 3.00m min )
Fireplace with brick hearth. PVCu double glazed window to rear. Wood effect laminate floor. Coving to the ceiling. Picture Rail.
Kitchen/ Diner 19' 9" x 8' 5" ( 6.02m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units comprising cupboards and drawers, and work surfaces with tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric oven and four-ring gas hob with filter canopy over. Tiled floor. Radiator. Walk-in under-stairs cupboard. PVCu double glazed double doors leading to the garden. PVCu double glazed window to side. Opaque glazed door to side.
Utility Room 5' 2" x 4' 5" ( 1.57m x 1.35m )
Work surface. Space for a tumble dryer and washing machine. Gas central heating boiler. Tiled floor. Radiator. Gas meter. Opaque window to side.
Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor. PVCu double glazed window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboard with loft access. Radiator. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" max x 10' 11" ( 4.19m max x 3.33m )
PVCu double glazed window to front. Cast-iron fireplace. Picture rail. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 8' 3" max ( 3.91m x 2.51m max )
Cast-iron fireplace. Radiator. Picture rail. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.54m x 2.49m )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
P shaped bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Tiled floor. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to side.
The property is set back behind an enclosed small front garden with pathway leading to the front door and alongside the property to the rear. The rear garden is a good size and enclosed, and comprises paved patio area and lawn with planted border.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61547660.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.