3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Way, Pagham, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Sought after village location
- Generous sized rear garden
- Ample sized driveway and attached garage to the side
- Well presented accommodation
- Dining area and fitted kitchen area
- EPC energy rating D (64)
This style of property is a popular choice with buyers, set in a desirable location in the village of Pagham which has a delightful harbour and nature reserve.The property is generous in size with a fitted kitchen area perfect for preparing family meals or entertaining friends, and there is a useful utility area. The layout flows well with a dining area perfect for a good size dining table and chairs.The comfortable, well proportioned lounge area is an ideal spot for relaxing in. Two of the bedrooms with fitted wardrobes are located to the rear and give you a pleasant aspect over the rear garden; the third bedroom is located to the side.The property sits well back on the plot giving you plenty of front garden and a good sized driveway leading to a generous sized attached garage with a remotely operated electric up-and-over door. There is a second drive/parking area to the side. The rear garden is well worth a mention with rolling lawn and paved patio area where you can sit and relax with a good book.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: (L-shaped) 23'1 x 18'4 (7.04m x 5.59m) plus 11'1 x 7'10 (3.38m x 2.39m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'8 x 10'1 (3.25m x 3.08m)
- Utility Area: 5'2 x 4'10 (1.58m x 1.47m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'10 x 8'1 (3.00m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'0 x 8'11 (4.58m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'1 x 11'10 (4.60m x 3.61m)
- Front Garden
- Additional Drive/Parking
- Attached Garage To The Side
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61554604.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40202091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.