3 bedroom detached house for saleWood Lane, Greasby, Wirral
Offers in Excess of £240,000
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Large Plot of Land
- Off Road Parking With Garage
- Catchment Area for Local School
- No Onward Chain!
Spacious family home with mature garden to front and side located in the quiet popular area of Greasby. Offering well maintained accommodation as well as ample off road parking. Close to transport links to Liverpool city centre and Cheshire through the 437 bus route and the M53 motorway. No Chain!
Jones and Chapman offer this three bedroom detached house located in the quiet village of Greasby. The accommodation comprises of; Porch, hall, lounge opening into the dining room, fitted kitchen, rear porch way with pantry and internal garage access. Upstairs there are three spacious bedrooms , one with a telephone connection point. The drive offers off road parking up to the garage. Enclosed mature back garden to the front and side with a patio to the rear. Located locally in Greasby within local catchment areas for schools and transport links to Liverpool city centre and Cheshire.
Front entrance door to porch with further door to Hall with radiator and under stairs cupboard.
Lounge 13' x 11' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.45m )
Double glazed front facing window , electric fire place, radiator and television connection point. With Access to;
Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.45m )
Double glazed rear facing window , radiator
Kitchen 7' 3" x 8' 7" ( 2.21m x 2.62m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, double glazed rear facing window, asterite sink and drainer with one and a half bowl, electric oven, washing machine plumbing, central heating boiler, door to pantry.
Door to garden
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.28m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.00m )
Rear facing window, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone connection point
Bedroom 3 7' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.24m x 2.26m )
Front Facing double glazed window, radiator
Side facing double glazed window, radiator, shower, wash hand basin, full tiling, wet room
Large garden paved with grass area that leads to the front
Garage 8' x 15' 8" ( 2.44m x 4.78m )
Power with light, up and over doors
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61559798.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE102625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Greasby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.