3 bedroom detached house for saleColeman Drive, Wirral
Sold STC £235,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Double Glazed and Gas Central Heating
- In Catchment Area For Local Schools
- No Onward Chain!!
NO ONWARD CHAIN!! A delightfully presented three bedroom detached house that comprises; entrance, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms, one with en-suite and dressing room. There is a good sized garden to the rear, driveway and garage to the front.
Jones and Chapman are proud to bring to market this extremely well presented three bedroom extended detached house ideally situated in a much sought after residential location close to local primary and secondary schools. Having double glazing and combination boiler with gas central heating; the accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen with dining area, utility room, three bedrooms; with the master benefiting from an en-suite and a dressing area and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a good sized private garden with well stocked borders and to the front of the property there is a decorative garden with driveway leading to the detached garage. This property is brought to the market with the benefit of no onward chain.
Greasby is a large village on the Wirral Peninsula with a lovely close knit community feel. It has great transport links including to the M53 and the 437 bus route which runs from Liverpool - West kirby.
Coronation park is situated at the eastern end of the village. Greasby has four primary schools; All very popular and good performing schools. The village contains a number of businesses including supermarkets, a locally famous butchers, florist, greengrocer's, estate agents and many more.
Door to front with double glazing windows
double glazed bop bay window to front, gas fire place, radiator, telephone and television connection points,
Double glazed front facing window, radiator, telephone and television connection points
Kitchen / Diner
Double glazed front facing window, fitted kitchen. wall / base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, double glazed rear facing window, electric oven, gas hob, washing machine, dishwasher, central heating boiler, French doors to garden
Wall / Base units, cupboards, Conbi boiler
Loft access, airing cupboard
Double glazed front facing window , flittered walk in wardrobe, radiator
double glazed rear facing window, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, water closet, full tiling . radiator
Double glazed rear facing window, built in wardrobes, radiator
Double glazed front facing window , built in wardrobe, radiator
double glazed rear facing window, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, shaver point , water closet, part tiling
Front & Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61560308.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE102620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Greasby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.