2 bedroom flat for saleBonhill Road, Dumbarton
Sold STC £85,000
- Home Report £90,000 - Available on Request
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- bright airy bay windowed lounge with shutters
- Modern bathroom
- GCH, DG and secure communal entrance
************* UNDER OFFER **************
Deceptive accommodation offering 2 spacious bedrooms, an airy bright bay-windowed lounge with shutters, dining room, kitchen and modern bathroom.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the open market this Traditional First Floor Flat located close to all local amenities and presented in pristine condition throughout. The deceptively spacious accommodation on offer comprises welcoming reception hall, generous lounge with bay-window, a stunning kitchen and an internal dining room. Excellent double sized master bedroom and good sized second bedroom. There is a beautiful modern bathroom with shower cubicle. Further enhancements of the property include gas central heating, double glazing and a secure door entry system in operation. Communal garden grounds lie to the rear of the property, laid out in lawn with drying facilities afforded. Immaculately presented throughout, the property deserves early internal inspection to appreciate the high standard of accommodation on offer.
Bonhill Road itself lies a short distance from the heart of Dumbarton, which offers simple and easy access to a whole host of local and High Street names as well as excellent entertainment and recreational facilities. Within walking distance are Marks & Spencer, Morrisons and Asda superstores. Public transport and rail links are within easy commuting distance as are primary and secondary schooling. Dumbarton also has the additional benefits of its own Golf Course and Meadow Leisure Centre with swimming pool and sports hall.
Lounge 17' 3" max into bay window x 12' ( 5.26m max into bay window x 3.66m )
Dining Room 7' 2" x 8' 6" ( 2.18m x 2.59m )
Kitchen 7' 9" over units x 9' 6" over units ( 2.36m over units x 2.90m over units )
Bedroom 1 15' 1" max x 10' 2" max ( 4.60m max x 3.10m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 8" max x 8' 1" ( 3.86m max x 2.46m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61561661.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT104840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.