2 bedroom terraced house for saleCromes Place, Badersfield, Norwich
Sold STC £150,000
- Well presented mid terrace house
- 2 double bedrooms
- Refitted kitchen & bathroom
- Well maintained gardens
- Parking space
This is a stunning mid terrace house set on the sought after former RAF Coltishall site known as Badersfield. The property has been much improved and offers 2 double bedrooms, open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area. The property has a refitted kitchen and bathroom and has a parking space.
Door opening with laminate wood effect floor, window and open to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 16' 4" x 10' 1" ( 4.98m x 3.07m )
Re-fitted with a range of wall and base level units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, worksurface with tiled splashback, electric oven, gas hob, integral washing machine, integral fridge, part tiled floor, part wood effect laminate floor, radiator, opens to lounge.
Lounge 13' 8" x 10' 4" ( 4.17m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window, gas fire, TV point, telephone point, radiator.
Stairs to first floor, built in cupboard, wood effect floor, door to outside.
First Floor Landing
airing cupboard, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 10' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window, walk in wardrobe, double wardrobe, laminate wood effect floor, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.45m x 3.18m )
Double glazed box bay window, built in wardrobe, radiator, TV point.
Refitted with suite comprising, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
The property has 1 parking space, the rear garden is enclosed and has a patio area and lawned garden there is an outbuilding converted into a utility area with work top and power.
The property has to pay an annual service charge call us on 01263 735252 for more details
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61567940.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS106176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.