2 bedroom apartment for salePrince Regent Road, Hounslow, TW3
- Corner Apartment/End of Terrace
- 6th Floor (Top Floor) with Great View
- Private Balcony
- 24 Hours Concierge
- 2 Bathrooms (One En-Suite)
- Great Central Location 142 Years Long Lease Remaining
- Newly fitted Wooden Flooring
HouseSimple is pleased to present this large two bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms in this popular development located a stone throw from Hounslow High Street and both Hounslow East/Central Tube Stations. The property benefits from two good size double bedrooms, two bathrooms (One En-Suite), large living room leading to the diner and semi open plan kitchen, private balcony, Electric Heating, Double Glazed and newly fitted Wooden flooring. The property is located in the popular Blenheim Centre development in Hounslow with 24x7 concierge and security entrance which has in its vicinity a 24 hour ASDA, 24 hour Gym, NHS and hounslow high street.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61569128.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS52068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.