3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleProspect Place, Gravesend, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached property
- En-Suite and family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Large kitchen
- Located close to the town centre and railway station
- EPC energy rating C (79)
If you are looking for a property that you can move straight into then this is one to view! Pack up your belongings, order your furniture and move straight in with ease.This property is very generous with space. The rooms are fantastic sizes so placing your furniture will not be a problem. With doors leading from the lounge to the dining room you have the option to use as separate rooms or open the doors wide allowing the light to flood straight in through the bay windows.With a large kitchen and downstairs cloakroom this house is ready for a busy household. There is a breakfast area in the kitchen so you can keep an eye on the children whilst you make their packed lunches before rushing out the front door to school.Upstairs all of the bedrooms are of a good size. There is an en-suite and, together with the family bathroom, will help ease the morning rush. "Location location location" is the key here. This home is close to the town centre so why not take a stroll on a Sunday afternoon for a coffee or an ice cold glass of wine. If you are a commuter, or just fancy a night out in town, then Gravesend railway station offers the high speed links into the centre of London to arrive within half hour.
What the Owner says:
I built several of these properties 5 years ago and the first sold very quickly. I kept this house and rented it for a number of years but now I am looking to sell the property. The property is still within its 10 year LABC guarantee, so the new owners can be reassured of no unexpected expenditure.When they were designed I wanted to ensure that all of the rooms were of a good size and the build was finished to a very high standard and this is something I have been very proud of.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'6 x 9'1 (3.81m x 2.77m)
- Dining Room: 14'3 x 7'8 (4.35m x 2.34m)
- Kitchen: 13'6 x 9'5 (4.12m x 2.87m)
- Cloak Room: 5'3 x 2'7 (1.60m x 0.79m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 7'3 (4.09m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'11 x 9'0 into bay (4.24m x 2.75m)
- En-Suite: 7'0 x 2'5 (2.14m x 0.74m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'7 x 7'4 (3.84m x 2.24m)
- Bathroom: 8'0 x 4'7 (2.44m x 1.40m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61569143.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11135524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.