4 bedroom detached house for saleVarndean Gardens, Brighton, East Sussex
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- Great size 4 bedroom detached house
- Driveway & garage
- In need of updating
- Plenty of potential
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating E (45)
If you are looking for a family home in a fantastic location, then look no further. In need of a little updating this spacious home has plenty of potential to extend out at the rear and also into the large loft. As soon as you walk through the front door you are welcomed by a spacious entrance hall.The lounge is at the front of the property and gets plenty of light throughout the day and is also a very good size. The dining room is at the rear and leads out to the lovely rear garden. The kitchen is a great size and offers a separate utility area. There really is plenty of scope to put your own stamp on the property there.Upstairs you will find the four bedrooms which are really good sizes and a family bathroom with a separate toilet.The rear garden gets plenty of light throughout the day and it really is a good size for the area. The front garden is pleasant and with a driveway and an integral garage this home really does have it all.Preston Park train station is not far away and getting in and out of the City by car of bus is a breeze.If you need to be close to the fantastic schools in the area then this family home could be for you and it is being sold with no onward chain.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'8 x 12'1 (5.39m x 3.69m)
- Dining Room: 14'3 x 12'0 (4.35m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'2 x 10'3 (4.32m x 3.13m)
- Utility Room: 10'3 x 5'2 (3.13m x 1.58m)
- Cloak Room
- Bedroom 1: 17'8 x 12'0 (5.39m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'0 x 12'1 (4.27m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'4 x 10'4 (3.15m x 3.15m)
- Study/Bedroom 4: 10'1 x 9'4 (3.08m x 2.85m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front & Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61570433.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 30508428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Fiveways (Brighton). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.