4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeather Avenue, Norwich
Sold STC £240,000
- Sought after location in Hellesdon
- Garage with electric door
- Ample driveway parking
- South facing garden
- Solar panels
GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £250,000
WELCOME TO HEATHER AVENUE! A beautifully presented & much improved semi detached character home situated opposite local infant school, enjoying character bay windows to the front, quality refitted kitchen and lovely sunny south fcaing garden.
Radiator and stairs to the first floor with understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 22' 1" x 11' ( 6.73m x 3.35m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature gas fireplace with back boiler, textured ceiling and coving with double doors to:
Dining Room 14' x 8' 7" ( 4.27m x 2.62m )
Double glazed french doors to the rear aspect, carpet, textured ceiling and coving.
Kitchen 11' 1" narrowing to 10' " x 16' 5" ( 3.38m narrowing to 3.05m x 5.00m )
Fitted with a quality range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric hob, electric oven and grill, plumbing floor washing machine, feature breakfast bar, tiled flooring and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Tiled floor, double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed door to the side.
Low level WC.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.68m x 3.56m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 11' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, carpet, textured ceiling and airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 14' 3" x 7' 5" ( 4.34m x 2.26m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect, radiator and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Four 8' 1" x 6' 8" ( 2.46m x 2.03m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Bathroom 13' 8" x 5' 8" ( 4.17m x 1.73m )
With a suite comprising bath with mixer tap, shower and shower screen, wash hand basin and low level WC, tiled flooring, loft access, textured ceiling, coving, and spotlights with two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is gravel parking area with access to the garage with electric roller door, power, lights and personal door to garden. There is a private south facing rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area and feature raised decking with pergola over.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61570835.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR121625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.