2 bedroom terraced house for salePelham Road, Norwich
- Well presented end terrace house
- Ground floor WC
- First floor bathroom
- Dressing area
- Enclosed rear garden
- Sought after location
GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £185,000
A stylish and well presented two bedroom end terrace house situated on one of NR3's most sought after roads. The property offers good size living accommodation with the benefit ground floor WC, first floor bathroom and dressing area off bedroom one.
Lounge 11' 4" into chimney breast x 11' 3" ( 3.45m into chimney breast x 3.43m )
uPVC double glazed entrance door, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, carpet, radiator, textured ceiling, ornate coving, decorative ceiling rose and feature fireplace (not working).
Dining Room 11' 4" into chimney breast x 11' 2" ( 3.45m into chimney breast x 3.40m )
Built in understairs storage cupboard, textured ceiling, radiator, feature fire recess with Norfolk Red tiled hearth and double glazed door to rear aspect. Archway through to:
Kitchen 8' 1" x 6' 4" ( 2.46m x 1.93m )
Fitted with a quality range of cream high gloss wall and base units with rolltop worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric hob with stainless steel extractor hood, electric stack oven and grill, stone tiled splashbacks, space for fridge, gas fired central heating boiler and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. open through to:
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, worksurface with tiled splashbacks, radiator, space for fridge, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and door to:
Low level WC, corner wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, radiator and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 11' 4" into chimney breast x 11' 3" ( 3.45m into chimney breast x 3.43m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect with views over the adjacent street, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 4" into chimney breast x 11' 3" ( 3.45m into chimney breast x 3.43m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, textured ceiling, built in storage cupboard and door to:
Radiator and door to:
With a suite comprising panelled bath with rainwater style shower over, wash hand basin set in pedestal and low level WC with tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, strip wood floor and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The rear garden is non bisected mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area and enclosed by brick walling and fencing with decorative beds and borders. As this property is an end terrace, although the garden is bisected, there is no reason for access by any neighbours.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61570841.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.