4 bedroom town house for saleKing Street, Norwich
Sold STC £380,000
- City centre location
- No-onward chain
- Three storey townhouse
- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Period features
- Enclosed garden
- Garage parking
FANTASTIC CITY CENTRE LOCATION! This charming three storey Hopkins built townhouse has many period features including sash windows, stone window sills and cornicing, and also has the benefits of being a newer build. Within walking distance to the City centre this property is offered with NO-CHAIN!
Wooden flooring, understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and WC, wooden flooring, radiator and sash window to front aspect.
Two windows to rear aspect, radiator, TV point, spot lights, feature fireplace and wooden flooring.
Kitchen 6' 9" x 11' 4" ( 2.06m x 3.45m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, oven and hob with cooker hood over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, radiator, tiled floor and sash windows to front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from hallway.
Bedroom One 10' 3" max x 11' 5" plus recess to en-suite ( 3.12m max x 3.48m plus recess to en-suite )
Two sash windows to front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, radiator, extractor fan, tiled floor and sash window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.48m max x 3.15m max )
Window to rear aspect, spot lights and radiator.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, part tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator, tiled flooring and window to rear aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Loft access and storage cupboard.
Window to rear aspect, radiator and spot lights.
Two sash windows to front aspect, radiator and spot lights.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, tiled flooring, radiator and sash window to front aspect.
The property benefits from an enclosed courtyard gate with gate to the rear which leads to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61570847.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.