4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLlanedeyrn Road, Penylan, Cardiff
Sold STC £399,950
- Large Semi Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area
- Leisure Suite including indoor swimming pool
- No Chain
No Chain is offered with this spacious four bedroom family home within walking distance of local shops, schools, bus routes and within easy access to the A48/M4 access corridor. There is a detached garage and leisure suite offering indoor swimming pool. Call 029 20 464744 to view!
Large family home situated in this ideal location close to local amenities and offers spacious accommodation including large entrance hallway, spacious lounge, sitting room, good size fitted kitchen/dining area, four bedrooms and bathroom. To the rear is a detached leisure suite housing swimming pool and detached garage. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and good size enclosed gardens. No Chain is offered with this home.
The property is close to Bro Ederyn school and within walking distance of local shops, bus routes and the A48/M4 access corridor is a short drive away.
Via double glazed doors into:
Wooden obscure glazed door with decorative panels into:
Stairs rising to first floor, parquet wood block flooring, radiator, coved ceiling, plate rack and access to:
Lounge 15' 2" to bay x 13' 8" ( 4.62m to bay x 4.17m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, coved ceiling, picture rail and feature fireplace with surround.
Sitting Room 14' 11" x 12' 8" Max ( 4.55m x 3.86m Max )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed French doors to rear aspect, wood laminate flooring, radiator, powerpoints and feature fireplace with marble backplate and hearth.
Kitchen/ Dining Area 25' 6" x 8' 8" ( 7.77m x 2.64m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, integrated induction hob, eye level oven and microwave, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine, tiled splashbacks, powerpoints, tiled flooring, boiler beneath cupboard, spotlights in ceiling and double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed french doors to the rear aspect.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled flooring and double glazed obscure window to side aspect.
Obscured Stained glass window to side aspect and access to:
Bedroom One 14' 7" into bay x 13' 8" Max ( 4.45m into bay x 4.17m Max )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, double glazed bay window to front aspect, picture rail and radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" Max x 12' 9" Max ( 4.60m Max x 3.89m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wood laminate flooring, radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.69m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Four 12' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.84m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wood laminate flooring and powerpoints.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin in vanity unit, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, tiled walls and three obscure windows to side aspect.
Steps leading up to entrance and mainly paved patio area in tiers.
Enclosed garden, which is laid to lawn with a range of shrubs, conifers, crazy paved pathway to rear and sitting area giving access to swimming pool and garage.
Garage 17' 1" x 11' 10" ( 5.21m x 3.61m )
With electric door and lane access.
Leisure Suite 38' 5" Max x 26' 5" Max ( 11.71m Max x 8.05m Max )
Detached building housing indoor swimming pool, tiled area, tiled flooring and two radiators.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61570904.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.