4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBenwick Road, Doddington, March
Offers in Excess of £400,000
- £1000 Buyer Incentive on this Property
- Large Four Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- 26ft Vaulted Lounge with Bi-Fold Doors
- 21ft Kitchen Dining Room
- Two En-Suites and Family Bathroom
- Maintenance Free Render
- Large Rear Garden with Open Field Views
- No Onward Chain
*£1000 Buyer Incentive on this Property
*Large Four Bedroom Detached Bungalow
*26ft Vaulted Lounge with Bi-Fold Doors
*21ft Kitchen Dining Room
*Two En-Suites and Family Bathroom
*Maintenance Free Render
*Large Rear Garden with Open Field Views
*No Onward Chain
Solid oak flooring, ceiling spotlights.
8.00m x 4.72m (26'3" x 15'6") Double glazed bi-fold doors to garden, vaulted ceiling, two skylight windows to side, brick built fireplace with solid fuel burner and solid oak flooring.
6.30m x 4.72m (20'8" x 15'6") Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating 11/4 bowl sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, concealed under-unit lighting, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, space for range oven, radiator, tiled flooring, two double glazed windows to side, double glazed French doors to garden and door to:
2.40m max x 1.91m (7'10" x 6'3") Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, wall mounted boiler, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled flooring.
3.87m x 3.42m (12'8" x 11'3") Double glazed window to front, radiator, ceiling spotlights.
2.40m x 1.45m (7'10" x 4'9") Double glazed window to front, radiator, ceiling spotlights.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment and mixer tap, vanity wash hand basin with storage under, bidet and low-level WC.
3.63m x 2.85m (11'11" x 9'4") Double glazed French doors to garden, radiator.
En-suite Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising double shower with glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
3.42m (11'3") x 3.21m (10'6") Double glazed window to front, radiator with ceiling spotlights.
2.09m x 1.60m (6'10" x 5'3") Double glazed window to front, radiator, ceiling spotlights.
4.38m max x 2.44m (14'4" x 8'0") Double glazed window to side, radiator, ceiling spotlights.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment and mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower with glass screen and low-level WC, fully tiled walls, radiator, ceiling spotlights, double glazed window to side.
A gravel driveway to the front of the property provides extensive off road parking with gated access to 1 side provide further off road parking. A hand gate to the opposite side of the property provides access to the rear garden having large block paved patio area with raised pond, outside power points and cold water tap. A hand gate allows access to the remainder of the enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with open views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61572224.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.