4 bedroom terraced house for saleMaria Street, Harwich
- Well Presented Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Rear Garden
Set out over three floors is this spacious four bedroom home presented in excellent decorative order throughout. The property is situated within close proximity of mainline railway station and sea front.
With entrance door leading to:-
Radiator, stairs to lover ground floor and first floor.
Bedroom 11' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and smooth ceiling.
Bedroom 10' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.12m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, storage cupboard, door into:-
With obscure double glazed window to rear, tiled walls, panelled tiled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, walk in shower cubicle.
Lower Ground Floor
Lounge 12' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.38m )
Feature fireplace and surround, patio doors to front, radiator.
Dining Room 13' 6" x 12' 5" ( 4.11m x 3.78m )
With stairs to first floor, double glazed window to rear, radiator, double doors to Lounge, opening to:-
Kitchen 10' 2" x 7' 10" ( 3.10m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear, door to side, roll-edge work surface, sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashback, four ring hob, matching base and wall mounted units, integrated oven, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, smooth ceiling with spotlighting, tiled floor.
Doors to both rooms.
Bedroom 12' 8" x 11' 2" ( 3.86m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 11' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard, radiator.
The rear garden is spilt level and laid to patio with shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61572227.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.