3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWilliamsburg Avenue, HARWICH
Sold STC £185,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking & Gardens
- Well Presented
Benefiting from a driveway providing off road parking for two cars is this three bedroom family home presented in excellent decorative order throughout. The property is situated in a popular location close to shops and mainline railway station.
Entrance door leading to:-
Double glazed window to side, stairs to first floor, radiator.
With obscure double glazed window to front, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator.
Lounge 16' 3" into bay x 11' 9" ( 4.95m into bay x 3.58m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, smooth ceiling, wooden flooring.
Kitchen/diner 15' 2" x 9' 10" ( 4.62m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, patio doors opening to rear garden, roll-edge work surface incorporating four ring hob, sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashback, matching base and wall mounted units.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 8' 2" ( 3.81m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 7' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, part tiled walls.
The front garden has shrubs and path leading to front door, with driveway providing off road parking for 2 cars. The rear garden commences with a patio area and is mainly laid to lawn with established shrub and tree borders and garden shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61574816.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.