3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHenderson Road, NORWICH
Sold STC £180,000
- *** GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £185,000 ***
- THREE BEDROOMS
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY WITH OFF ROAD PARKING
- CLOSE TO THE UEA AND HOSPITAL
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!!
***GUIDE PRICE £180,000-£185,000***NO ONWARD CHAIN!! A fantastic three bedroom semi-detached home within close proximity of the University and hospital requiring some modernisation. CALL NOW OR MISS OUT!
This three bedroom semi-detached house is conveniently located within close proximity to the UEA, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, Eaton Park and other local amenities making it a great buy for families and investors alike. The property itself is offered with no onward chain and benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and rear lobby, while to the first floor there are three bedrooms all off the landing. Outside there is a mature, established front garden, off-road driveway parking and car port able to park up to two vehicles. To the rear of the property there is a mature garden with shrub and plant beds and a summer house. Whilst the property does require some modernisation, the location and space the property has to offer makes it an outstanding buy for a range of purchasers.
uPVC double glazed door to front aspect.
Living Room 10' 9" x 16' 5" ( 3.28m x 5.00m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, gas fire place, radiator.
Dining Room 10' x 10' 2" ( 3.05m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, electric fire place radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 13' x 5' 9" ( 3.96m x 1.75m )
Fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base mounted units, double glazed window to rear aspect, sink and drainer, smooth work surfaces, part-tiled splashbacks, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, under stairs cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed door to side aspect.
W/C,w ash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and bath.
Stairs from the hall leading to the first floor, airing cupboard, loft access and laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 9" max x 8' 9" ( 3.28m max x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator
Bedroom Two 16' 5" x 9' 9" max ( 5.00m x 2.97m max )
Double glazed windows to side aspect, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" max x 7' 2" ( 3.48m max x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, laminate flooring.
There is a mature established garden to the front of the property, driveway parking for up to two vehicles, inclusive of the car port. To the rear of the property there is a mature garden with shrub and plant beds and a summer house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61576871.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.