5 bedroom house for saleGipsy Lane, Irchester, Wellingborough
- Large Extended Detached: No Upward Chain
- Five Bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- Main Bathroom & 2 En-suites
- Fitted Kitchen & Breakfast Area
- Utility Room
- Ample Off-Street Parking
- Enclosed & Private Rear Garden
- Popular Village Location: Double Garage
- Overlooking Fields: South Facing
This extended, detached property offers good sized family living accommodation. The property is situated within the sought-after village of Irchester and briefly offers, five bedrooms with two en-suites, large five piece family bathroom suite, re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room, three reception rooms, study, ample off-road parking and double garage and a beautiful south facing rear garden, overlooking countryside. This property must be seen internally to appreciate the generous size and versatility of the accommodation.
Bedroom 1 - 15'8x13'8 -
Bedroom 2 - 15'2x11'11 -
Bedroom 3 - 12'0x11'0 -
Bedroom 4 - 12'1x10'5 -
Bedroom 5 - 8'10x6'6 -
Reception 1 - 22'6x13'9 -
Reception 2 - 23'4x12'0 -
Reception 3 - 17'1x10'5 -
Reception 4 - 11'8x12'0 -
Reception 5 - 3.68m x 1.57m -
Kitchen - 23'1x14'2 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61577681.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26330963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin Pendered & Co, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.