2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRye Road, Hoddesdon
- Lounge with Separate Dining Room
- Basement with Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Bathroom/Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Approx 90ft Rear Garden
This NO UPWARD CHAIN we offer for sale this charming Victorian two double bedroom end of terraced cottage arranged on three levels which benefits from gas central heating, double glazed windows, well presented rear garden with rear vehicular access. A viewing is strongly recommended.
An opportunity to acquire this NO UPWARD CHAIN attractive and well presented two bedroom end of terraced victorian cottage situated in this popular location and within walking distance of local shops, bus stops, schools of all age groups and the popular Rye House mainline station serving London Liverpool Street. The accommodation is arranged on three levels and boasts many features, an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 13' x 11' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.58m )
Incorporating an open plan staircase leading to first floor, feature working Victorian style fireplace, radiator, replacement upvc double glazed window to rear elevation.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 10' ( 3.58m x 3.05m )
Approached via a recently refitted replacement upvc double glazed entrance door. Feature cast iron fireplace with recessed hearth, attractive décor with coved ceiling, radiator and replacement upvc double glazed window to front elevation. Access from two sides to:
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 10' ( 3.56m x 3.05m )
Radiator, coved ceiling, replacement upvc double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 11' 9" ( 3.10m x 3.58m )
Replacement upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, recess with access to:
Lower Ground Floor
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.91m x 3.58m )
Recently fitted with a superb cottage style range of units with white faced doors, incorporating an inset sink unit with cupboards under, wall and base units with work surfaces and glazed display cabinet integrated appliances. Feature cast iron fireplace with working open hearth, radiator, open plan staircase leading to the ground floor. Ceramic tiled floor.
Built in cupboard housing meters and fitted gas combi boiler serving central heating and domestic hot water. Ceramic tiled floor.
Superbly fitted with a luxury white suite with chrome plated fittings comprising a panel enclosed bath, feature Victorian brick arched recess with fitted pedestal wash basin, low level flush w.c. and fully tiled enclosed shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer. Radiator. Ceramic tiled floor, captured skylight window.
Rear Lean To
With window to rear and door leading to rear garden.
Ground Floor W.C.
Featuring an original refurbished high level flush suite.
Enclosed front garden. Pedestrian side access to the 90' rear garden laid predominantly to lawn with a large raised patio area to the immediate rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61579157.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.