3 bedroom terraced house for salePadstow Road, Swindon
Sold STC £230,000
- SUPERB MID TERRACED
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
Allen & Harris Swindon highly recommend this superbly presented THREE DOUBLE bedroom mid terraced home. The property benefits from an EN-SUITE to the master bedroom, GARAGE AND PARKING. Amenities located nearby Weighbridge restaurant/pub, Outlet Centre, train, rail and motorway links.
THE RIGHT HOME FOR YOU.
A superb three bedroom terraced property Offered to the market with NO CHAIN .Comprising: Entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms, bathroom, garden, two single garages, gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Part glazed obscure door to :
Stairs to first floor. Built-in cupboard.
Obscure uPVC double glazed window to front. W.C> Wash hand basin. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator.
Lounge 17' 8" max x 12' 9" ( 5.38m max x 3.89m )
uPVC double glazed box bay window to front. Television point. Telephone point. Radiator. Fireplace with heath and electric heater. Understairs cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 6' 2" ( 3.63m x 1.88m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, Range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over. Tiled splashbacks. Space for fridge/freezer. Integrated oven and gas hob with extractor over. Space for washing machine.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" Max x 12' 10" Max ( 3.15m Max x 3.91m Max )
uPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Vanity wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 12' 10" ( 3.12m x 3.91m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to front. Radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 6" Max x 12' 10" Max ( 4.11m Max x 3.91m Max )
Part sloping ceilings. uPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator. Walk in wardrobe and Airing Cupboard.
Sloping ceiling. Skylight to rear. Shower cubicle with shower and splashbacks. W.C. Wash hand basin inset to vanity unit. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Enclosed by railings, Path to entrance door.
Perfect for entertaining, Raised Patio area and Laid Astroturf. Side access to garage.
Single garage with up and over door.
Parking in front of Garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61580729.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.