3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSt Peters Avenue, Sowerby Bridge
Sold STC £135,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - £145,000!**
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Driveway and Garage
- Stunning view to the rear
- Good sized front and rear gardens
**GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - £145,000!** William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious three bedroom, two reception room semi-detached home. The property is conveniently located for access to local schools, supermarkets and bus routes.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious three bedroom, two reception room semi-detached home. The property is conveniently located for access to local schools, supermarkets and bus routes and also benefits stunning far reaching views to the rear aspect. The property itself is laid out over two floors and briefly comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge/dining room, fitted dining kitchen, conservatory and family bathroom to the ground floor. First floor holds three good sized bedrooms, master bedroom benefiting from its own en-suite, and externally there are good sized front and rear gardens. There is a driveway for two vehicles and garage. Neighbouring properties on the street have successfully extended their homes, which could be development potential for the successful purchaser. This property would be ideally suited for a growing family and is in need of some light modernisation. Call us now to arrange your viewing.
Enter the property through the UVPC double glazed door into the entrance lobby which provides access to all of the ground floor rooms and holds the staircase to the first floor.
Lounge 15' 11" maximum x 12' 11" into recess ( 4.85m maximum x 3.94m into recess )
The lounge has two UVPC double glazed windows one to the front and one to the side elevation allowing in lots of natural light to this room. There is a gas fire place mounted to the chimney breast wall, mantle piece surround, a central heating radiator, TV and telephone points, and this rooms has ample space for lounge furniture and a dining table and chairs.
Dining Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.79m )
Kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. The units incorporate a stainless steel sink and drainer and an electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over. There is space for a fridge freezer and there is space and plumbing for a washing machine and a useful under-stairs storage cupboard. There is a UVPC double glazed window and door to the rear elevation with the rear door providing access to the conservatory and there is a central heating radiator.
Conservatory 8' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.69m )
The UVPC double glazed conservatory has windows to both side and rear elevations and there is a UVPC double glazed door leading out to the rear garden, there is ample space in the conservatory for a large dining table and chairs, or it would be ideally suited as a playroom.
Located on the ground floor, the family bathroom is fitted with a bath, wash hand basin with partially tiled walls and a frosted UVPC double glazed window to the rear elevation. The matching WC is located in a separate room next to the bathroom.
Master Bedroom 10' 6" plus wardrobes x 9' 5" ( 3.20m plus wardrobes x 2.87m )
A double bedroom decorated to a modern finish with a range of fitted wardrobes along one wall, there is a central heating radiator and a UVPC double glazed window to the front elevation.
En-suite fitted with a low level WC, a wash hand basin with an extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 15' maximum x 7' 11" ( 4.57m maximum x 2.41m )
This recently redecorated bedroom will comfortably fit a double bed and there is ample natural light through the two UVPC double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations. There is a central heating radiator and the measurements taken for this room include the space taken up by the bulk head. The views to the rear are far reaching across the valley.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.34m )
This bedroom will comfortably fit a single bed or a three-quarter sized bed. There is a UVPC double glazed window to the rear elevation with stunning views across the valley and a central heating radiator.
Externally to the front of the property there is a low maintenance lawned area with flower bed borders, there is also a driveway allowing off- road parking for two vehicles and a single detached garage at the end of the driveway which will house a further vehicle. To the rear of the property is a lovely enclosed space which has stunning views across the valley and benefits from lots of natural sunlight. The area has been laid mainly to lawn with well stocked flower, shrub and tree borders and a patio area providing an excellent space for sitting out and enjoying the summer months, there is a timber garden shed and a useful outhouse located at the back of the garage,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61580768.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.