3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThornleigh Drive, Ellesmere Port
- Well Presented Semi
- Three Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms
- Private Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
No Onward Chain! Situated close to local amenities and travel links in Ellesmere Port is this spacious, well-presented semi offering adaptable accommodation throughout. The property boasts off-road parking and a well-kept rear garden and would make an ideal first time buy or family home.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this well-presented semi situated close to local schools, amenities and travel links in Ellesmere Port. The property has been lovingly maintained by the current vendors and offers spacious, adaptable accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room and extended kitchen to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property boasts off-road parking to the front as well as a private, well-kept rear garden. This property is available with no onward chain and would make a fantastic first time buy, family home or investment. An early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed entrance door to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, gas central heating radiator, two built-in storage cupboards, parquet wood flooring and stairs leading to First Floor Landing.
Lounge 18' 6" Plus Bay x 10' 1" Max ( 5.64m Plus Bay x 3.07m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, gas central heating radiator, doors leading to Dining Room.
Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 11' 8" Max x 9' Max ( 3.56m Max x 2.74m Max )
Double glazed patio doors leading onto Rear Garden, gas central heating radiator, built-in storage cupboard.
Kitchen 17' 4" x 7' 4" Max ( 5.28m x 2.24m Max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, single glazed window to rear aspect, single glazed door leading to Rear Garden. The kitchen has an array of wall and base storage units, stainless steel sink/drainer unit, work surfaces, part-tiled walls, part-tiled floor, gas oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating radiator and combi boiler.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from Entrance Hall, double glazed window to side aspect, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 5" Into Bay x 9' 5" Into Recess ( 4.09m Into Bay x 2.87m Into Recess )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" Max x 6' 10" ( 2.51m Max x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in storage cupboard, gas central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, heated towel rail, bath with shower unit, wash-hand basin, WC and fully tiled walls and floor.
Paved to provide Off-Road Parking with a decorative stoned area to the side. Access to the rear of the property via a gated passageway to the side of the house.
Landscaped garden with panel enclosed fencing, a low-maintenance artificial lawn and a combination of decked and paved sitting areas as well as a wooden shed for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61580795.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.