3 bedroom terraced house for saleCambridge Road, Hessle
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £125,000
- Excellent Sized House Located in the Ever Popular Location of Hessle
- Move Into Condition & Benefiting from Loft Space
- Large Lounge with Feature Fire Place, Dining Area & Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, Ground Floor Bathroom, Lovely Rear Garden & a Garage
Beautiful three bedroom mid terrace house located in Hessle, excellent size and in move into condition - viewings are highly recommended!!
A beautiful three bedroom mid terrace property located in the popular residential location of Hessle, briefly comprising of an entrance hall leading to the large lounge and dining area, the kitchen is new and modern with integrated appliances, there is also a ground floor bathroom and storage area. To the first floor are three very good sized bedrooms with a fixed staircase leading to the loft space which provides an excellent space. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a separate garage. Overall this property is a fantastic size, in a great location and will make a lovely family home.
Cambridge Road is located in the idyllic village of Hessle and is within walking distance of the local shops and amenities as well as having good school catchment areas.
With double glazed door to the front.
Lounge / Dining Area 15' 1" max narrowing to 12' x 21' 5" plus bay ( 4.60m max narrowing to 12' x 6.53m plus bay )
Open plan to dining area, double glazed bay window to the front, feature fire surround incorporating a gas fire, radiator, cupboard, television point, telephone point and wood grain effect flooring.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 11' 9" ( 2.79m x 3.58m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, integrated fridge/freezer, extractor, radiator, wood grain effect flooring, exit door to garden and double glazed window to the rear.
Ground Floor Bathroom
With double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer taps, mains shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, storage area, radiator and fully tiled.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.68m x 3.56m )
With double glazed window to the front, storage cupboard, radiator, television point and fixed stair case to loft space.
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 9' 4" ( 2.69m x 2.84m )
With double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted boiler and radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 4" x 5' 3" ( 1.93m x 1.60m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Loft Space 14' 11" x 10' 2" ( 4.55m x 3.10m )
With velux window to the rear, eves storage, radiator and television point.
Rear garden mainly pebbled with path, trees and shrubs, timber fencing to boundaries and a separate garage.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61580828.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.