3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleColchester Road, Ipswich
Sold STC £278,000
- Extended Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garage & Off-Road Parking
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
This beautiful extended three bedroom semi-detached family home is located in the heart of IP4 catchment to Northgate High School & Sidegate Lane Primary. The property sits on a large plot and boasts two reception rooms, a large garden, a 23ft lounge, a garage and off-road parking.
Situated in the highly sought after East of Ipswich, close to all amenities including local shops, Ipswich Hospital, local doctors, pharmacy, bakers and hairdressers also catchment to Sidegate Lane Primary School.
The property provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Kesgrave, Martlesham, Woodbridge and Felixstowe.
Accommodation As Follows
Entrance Door Into:
Double glazed entrance door.
With entrance door leading into:
The hallway features the stairs leading to the first floor, under stairs cupboard and tiled slate flooring.
Dining Room 14' 5" to bay x 11' 4" max ( 4.39m to bay x 3.45m max )
The dining room has a feature open fire place, a double glazed bay window to the front and wood flooring.
Lounge 23' x 10' 11" ( 7.01m x 3.33m )
The lounge features double glazed French doors leading into the rear garden, two double glazed skylight windows, laminate flooring and a feature fireplace with a gas coal effect fire.
Kitchen 17' 2" x 9' 11" narrowing to 6' 11" ( 5.23m x 3.02m narrowing to 2.11m )
The kitchen has a one and a half sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with under cupboards and drawers and matching eye and base level units. Space for cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer. Tiled splash backs, tiled flooring and inset lighting. Double glazed door to the rear and a built-in pantry. Double glazed skylight window and double glazed windows to the side and to the rear.
First Floor Landing
The landing features a obscure double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 15' 5" to bay x 11' 4" max ( 4.70m to bay x 3.45m max )
The master bedroom features a double glazed bay window to the front, picture rail surround and a feature fire place.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" max x 11' ( 3.38m max x 3.35m )
Bedroom two features a built-in airing cupboard, picture rail surround and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 6' 8" ( 2.49m x 2.03m )
Bedroom three features a double glazed window to the front and a picture rail surround.
Family Bath Room
The shower room features a four piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, a corner bath, low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled with tiled flooring and a obscure double glazed window to the rear.
The front garden is enclosed by small panelled fencing with flower and shrub boarders, pebbled to allow for off-road parking for at least three cars leading up to detached garage.
The garage has a up and over door with door to the rear and power and light.
The large rear garden is enclosed by panelled fencing with patio area, mainly laid to lawn with raised flower bed and flower and shrub boarders with shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.